Monday, September 21, 2009

Piven's a Vampire

Most of us are familiar with Ari Gold, Jeremy Piven's over the top character from the HBO original show Entourage. Some of us are familiar with his work in PCU, Lucas, or even Better off Dead. Let's face it. The guy's got longevity. But while I was reviewing clips of Lucas to put in the previous entry, I realized something.... Jeremy Piven has had the same receding hairline, early 40's look to him for over 20 years...! What's up with that?

IMDB.com has him Piven listed as being 44 years old. Lucas, released in 1986 but probably filmed in 1985 would have put Jeremy at around 20 years old. The trailer I posted is awesome, so I have no problem inviting you to watch it again and tell me what you think. That's no 20 year old playing a high school kid. That looks like a middle age man. Something just doesn't add up...

Here's some more proof for you. This is a trailer for PCU, one of my favorites...

No comments:

Post a Comment